FORC partners with the Rock Island County Forest Preserve District to develop trails at Dorrance Forest Preserve in Port Byron, IL.
- Establishment of the Frozen Fat Fondo Fest
- Completion of the south loop down reroute and wooden berm project at Illiniwek. Three large wooden berm structures were built utilizing steam bent deck planks.
- FORC partners with Moline Parks and Recreation to develop trails at Stephens Park.
- An expert level jump/drop line trail is completed at Sunderbruch Park. A first of its kind in the QC!
- The debut of the FORC'n Duro. A 85 mile ride between, and of, all local parks (WBP, SCP, SBP, SP, IFP).
- FORC partners with the Geneseo Parks Department to develop trails at Geneseo Prairie Park.
- Establishment of the Illiniwek Abermination XC Race.
- FORC begins participating in IMBA's Take a Kid Mountain Biking Day program.
- FORC partners with Dewitt Parks and Recreation to develop trails at Westbrook Park.
- Shutdown of the Sylvan Island bridge due to structural concerns forces FORC to temporarily suspend trail maintenance efforts on the island and postpone further Sylvan Island Stampede mountain bike races.
FORC hosts round II of the Midwest Mountain Bike Festival and Summit at Scott County Park.
- FORC hosts Midwest Mountain Bike Festival and Summit at Scott County Park.
- Completion of Jubilee trail extension at Sunderbruch Park. Added another mile of trail with many bridges and large wooden berms spanning a ravine. A first for the area!
FORC hosts first ever ScoCoPa Frenzy (short track dirt criterium) and Chase (XC race).
- FORC partners with the Rock Island County Forest Preserve District to develop trails at Illiniwek Forest Preserve in Hampton, IL.
- Sylvan Island named as one of the top 10 urban mountain bike trails in the US by Dirt Rag magazine.
- Establishment of the FORC Side Thrill Ride XC Race
- FORC partners with the Scott County Conservation Board to develop trails at Scott County Park in Parkview, IA.
Grand opening ceremony of Sunderbruch park. +50 mountain bikers in attendance to show support and ride the new trail network.
FORC begins hosting MTB 101. A free mountain biking skills clinic open to the public.
- Establishment of the Sylvan Island Stampede XC Race.
- FORC partners with Davenport Parks and Rec. to develop trails at Sunderbruch Park.
FORC partners with Moline Parks and Rec. to begin maintaining and developing more trails on Sylvan Island.
- FORC founded in order to expand mountain biking opportunities in the QC area.
- FORC partners with the Rock Island County Forest Preserve District to begin maintaining trails at Loud Thunder Forest Preserve in Andalusia, IL. Existing equestrian trails were adopted and modified to accommodate mountain bike users.