Charge yo lights.

Pack yo packs.

Saddle up on yer bikes.

Plan is to meet up Friday afternoon somewhere downtown (more details coming) and ride our bikes out to the Enchanted Inn (restaurant/drinking establishment) in far SW Davenport for food, bonfire and friends.

You got a Fat Bike? That's bad-ass! Stomp down the Mississippi River bottoms through Credit Island, over the bike bridge to S. Concord and river banks from there to Dee's for a Friday night biker gathering.

You got a regular, run of the mill mountain bike? Feeling tough? Awesome. You can hang with us fat riders without much problem. Nothing to impassable for a mt bike- and we are paralleling a road the entire way.

You got a road bike, cx bike or extra cycle? Superb. You can ride the bike path to Credit Island, over the new bike bridge and S. Concord all the way there. Nice ride with little to no traffic.

Stomp should take a few hours, depending on the number of pit stops we make. Lots of fun places to explore and ride.

We can belly up to the bar if you are so inclined, but I think I'm gonna be out in the nice weather, huddled around this, like this weird guy...

Post up if interested, I'll be providing more details soon.

(And for those of you who wish to take the 4 wheeled gas guzzlers out there, you're alright too)

Dee's Enchanted Inn
4815 South Concord Street
Davenport, IA 52802

Cheers!