we rode.

a lot.

last time I was there was right when they were finishing up the pump track...so there's been a ton of improvements and additional lines added, especially on the XC loop and the new Micro Rhythms - which are amazing for beginners that wanna learn how to jump confidently.

after I got comfy on the Micro Rhythms, Kings talked me into hitting the Expert Jumps...actually, nearly all those jumps are rollable so it's not really a big deal. I just rolled in, checked it out, and after a few runs I started getting the hang of it - and a fuggin blast ensued.

so we jumped a lot, we rode skinnies, took a break, went to Otto's and spent a stupid amount of money on beer, got some Wendy's, drank a few beers, went back, rode some more jumps and skinnies, hit the pump track a few times, watched a dude bust his ankle right next to us on the last jump in the Expert line, and that's when we called it quits - about 5 hours of riding.

NBD.

then there were more beers, cops, driving, $14 burgers, more cops, stupid expensive tolls, more driving, coupl'a more beers, home.

and I'm sore. everywhere.

didn't take a single picture. took 84 videos and they all suck. I shot in 1080p res w/the chesty so the vertical field of view is way too narrow - you're staring down at the bar and top tube which gave me a nauseous case of vertigo. shoulda shot at 960p. so I gotta scrap all that footie which means I just have to get back up there ASAP. darn.

...the wife wants to go up Women's Weekend, which is March 15th-17th. We'll prolly go up Thurs night or Fri morning and come back Saturday night or Sunday morning...loose plans.

glad y'all made it back in once piece!