Friday, February 20th through 22nd. I have 3 rooms set aside for us that will accommodate 12 (4 in each room). The plan is to leave the QC around 8am Friday morning endure the 8 hour drive check into our rooms, them hit the park for a few hours. Leave and find a brewpub or 2. I have already located them also. At this point the interest has been very high and I’m sure there will be some that will want to check out the sites and sounds of Cleveland and some will want to just ride. With the Rock-n-Roll hall of Fame and at least 6 brew pubs I will be one wanting to look around a little.
Also one of the reasons I chose this weekend is that Dirt Rag will be their promoting a Ladies weekend. I have asked Ray about it and this is what he said “well ...on friday during the day, from 9am-4pm it is women only...clinics
,pros etc. The doors open to everyone at 5 on Friday and girls ride for free
all weekend. It's alot of fun. Can be a little busy between noon and 4 on
Saturday. other than that, a ton of fun. Hope to see ya, thanks, ray”
They had about 40 women show last year, in place that size I don’t it will make a lot of difference. And besides it sounds pretty cool.
Cost? Well this is what I can up with rooms are $59 pre night, Ray’s will be $47 for the weekend, Gas at $2 per gallon (who really knows what it will cost in Fed) in my van $33 pre person. TOTAL: $109.00 per person for the weekend. This does not include your food or beer!