Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Salsa Mukluk 3

3 25.00%
  • Surly Pugsley

5 41.67%
  • Specialized Fatboy

4 33.33%

Thread: FATBIKE....which one would you want?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by jJohnson View Post
    What kind of riding do you want to do with it?
    I'd like to do some distance/bikepacking/camping stuff ultimatly. This reason alone makes me want to not go with the Specialized and it's carbon fork but it is the lightest of the 3 I think. I can't find specific weights for any of them but my guess is the Pugsley and it's steel frame would be the heavyest.
    Baller.....

"I'm a beer drinker with a mnt bike problem"

"Problem solved, problem staying solved"

Quote Originally Posted by Armyballer View Post
    I'd like to do some distance/bikepacking/camping stuff ultimatly. This reason alone makes me want to not go with the Specialized and it's carbon fork but it is the lightest of the 3 I think. I can't find specific weights for any of them but my guess is the Pugsley and it's steel frame would be the heavyest.
    I think Surly is your bike then- and specifically the Pugs Ops or Moonlander. Lots of capability for racks, etc on them.
    "Start and end at a brewery, and a very cool snow and Ice urban/cross country, lake ride in between with flasks ful of Krakin... YAH MON!!!!" - Vibrato

"Every one of you should ride a bike and be yourself. I really and truly believe that bikes make the world better, and that anyone who spends some time getting used to life on the saddle will find that it makes their life and the world that their life is locked to, better; in almost every way." -Gern Blanston, Surly Bikes