Thread: Dave Wiens is coming!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

On Sat. the 13th, will there be a group ride with Dave, skills clinic, or anything of that sort?

Quote Originally Posted by DMikeT View Post
    On Sat. the 13th, will there be a group ride with Dave, skills clinic, or anything of that sort?
    Yes. See thread in SCP forum: http://www.qcforc.org/showthread.php...-11-13-10-8-AM

Rg.
    Haters gonna hate.

thanx for the follow-up...that's a can't miss event!!

Default Thank you FORC members and riders

I just wanted to tell you thanks for coming out and riding with Dave today at Sylvan Island. I never once doubted you crazy mountain bikers would not. Thank you to Rick and Joan for everything you did to make this all possible and I am so glad you got the money from the Videos that were sold for FORC. When I spoke to Dave on the phone Sunday for my story that ran in the Argus/Dispatch Thursday his goal was to ride and chat with everyone or FIT in the atmosphere here and that is exactly what you all did for him.
    I am looking forward to many rides with you as my goal is Leadville 2011. I come from a road riding background and marathoning. ALthough I have done Chequmageon 40 and Colesburg Gravel both short and long, I am also a ROLLER DERBY chick.
    Thanks again all of you
    Laurel Darrenwww.qconline.com
    www.qcrollers.com