I brought my voice to this forum to bring attention to the ambiguity of your trail open/closed notice. I pointed out that this was never an issue before forc took over. I stand by my opinion that if you are taking responsibility for the trail, which creates the maintained environment which will have to endure trail closures... then you should do a much better job of communicating that the trails are open. Ask yourselves, did you ever call the ICORR hotline, or did you call the Corps of Engineers to see if Sugar Bottom was open?

I didn't attack any of you personally, I was very blunt towards Forc. The comment from your trail steward was the only one representative of a club, the rest of you went on a personal attack against me. Calling me a "poacher"... WTF boys? We took care of the 5 miles of trail out there long before Forc got involved. Listen to yourselves, you are the ones bitching because I dare rattle the Forc nest. If it wasn't for "poachers" like me, that trail system would have disolved into the woods and disappeared.

May I remind you all that the Cannon loop that follows the creek on the west side of the trail, below the pine trees was cut in by some boy scout troup leader as a renagade trail. How many of you know that? Is he a poacher, if so, shouldn't you rehab that loop as it was cut without the ranger's approval? Don't be so quick to throw stones at me boys. Again, you are benefitting from the labors of others.

The comment about one mile of trail was taken out of context, I was saying that even on wet days, those of us that knew the original trail had short 1 mile loops that we could do laps on (15-20 miles) without damaging the trail. Well, that was until you rerouted the trails east of the pine trees.

I applaud anyone that puts in the effort to create more singletrack out there. To the comment that singletrack has always been illegal out there... don't quote 40 year old rules that contradict everything the fleet of rangers and weekend rangers have told us for the past 20 years. They have always told us, we can ride anything on the equestrian side of the park, but crossing the road you enter the nature trail and that was expressly forbidden and signage was there as well. The rangers are good guys and we've had many a picnic with them after our rides. They grew fond of us while they had great disdain for the QCBC guys that would blow through the park roads at high speed.

Insult me all you want, as you are obviously the voices of Forc.