Thread: IMBA @ Ray's MTB Jan 19

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Trip recap?

;-)
    "ya, well...that's like...your...opinion. man."

The day started with a beautiful sunrise.
    IMG_20130119_071213&.jpg

The first rental I received had handlebars that were bent, after switching rental bikes the riding commenced. Russ got to ride his dirt jumper at Rays for the first time and he totally owned it. After about an hour, Squirrel and Vonda showed up. We rode around for a bit hitting jumps, pumps and skinnys in the gnarliest ways possible. Then Russ and I went down to get some gatorade and Russ decided he needed new pedals, so he got some new pedals. We continued to shred til lunch time when we had Domino's pizza! We hit everything we could multiple times then headed to the foam pit where Squirrel showed us up. Then he let me use his bike to get some foam. Rode everything else a good amount of times. We said our goodbyes to some LAMBA members. We left Squirrel and Vonda to shred sunday as well, Then packed up and headed to Popeye's Chicken for a 3pc Bonafide Chicken dinner and hit the road.
    vlcsnap-2013-01-20&.jpg
    vlcsnap-2013-01-20&.jpg
    vlcsnap-2013-01-20&.jpg
    vlcsnap-2013-01-20&.jpg
    Experiencing the world through second hand information isn’t enough. If we want authenticity we have to initiate it. We will never know our full potential unless we push ourselves to find it.

Lets hear yours.
    Quote Originally Posted by jimithng23 View Post
    Trip recap?

;-)
    Experiencing the world through second hand information isn’t enough. If we want authenticity we have to initiate it. We will never know our full potential unless we push ourselves to find it.