5. McGrath
    6. Yoon
    7. Lori Manuel
    8. Russ Manuel
    9. Stauby
    10. Tall Paul
    11. Dan Mayo
    12. Betsy Rock-The-Trails Silzer!!
    TWELVE people warrants two cabins. Most excellente! And, we have another straggler or two deciding if they are going to join us, so we may have even a couple more! Based on this, I called Sylamore Lodges back with the new #s and asked about cabins close to one another. People, we have got #8 and #17 reserved as I tpwe! They are right next door to one another. #8 has 3 queen beds and a love seat sleeper sofa. #17 has 2 queen beds and a sleeper sofa. Both are fully furnished including washer and dryer (we will need to remember to bring laundry detergent) and I think both have outside grills. http://www.sylamorelodges.com/html/cabins.html.

Between the Ray's Indoor Door Mtn Bike Park Women's Skill's Clinic and Syllamo, I think March has just bumped up to a favored month for 2012!
    Last edited by Bexter; 02-22-2012 at 04:57 PM.
    I wanna ride!

Wherever there is trouble, you will find me.

Quote Originally Posted by Bexter View Post
    Between the Ray's Indoor Door Mtn Bike Park Women's Skill's Clinic and Syllamo, I think March has just bumped up to a favored month for 2012!
    Why have we waited till 2012 to do this in March? Seems getting to the trips earlier in the year by riding in warmer climates would have been a no brainer!

Believe in yourself? Well sure, of course. But be aware that "believing in myself" has been the root cause of most of my injuries.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I feel sorry for people who don't do this." -Badfish41- after bombing the Hermosa's at Levis Trow.

Quote Originally Posted by Vibrato View Post
    Why have we waited till 2012 to do this in March? Seems getting to the trips earlier in the year by riding in warmer climates would have been a no brainer!
    I don't know and agreed. I am glad the idea popped up this year!!
    I wanna ride!