Thread: Map of Sylvan Island

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

The RR tie bridge (with 3 foot drop on either side)?? That one is easier to travel from North to South. I call the little hill on the Northwest corner of the island "Nemesis" because it took me forever to manage to get up that hill without stalling! I can do the hill fine now but I still call it Nemesis.

Does your girlfriend have riding experience? If not, we have one last "No Chick Left Behind" skills session Thursday night at Sunderbruch Park (or Sylvan Island if the trail steward dees the trails at Sunderbruch too wet). Here's the post:

http://www.qcforc.org/showthread.php...1669#post11669

See you on the trails!!!!
    I wanna ride!

Quote Originally Posted by Bexter View Post
    The RR tie bridge (with 3 foot drop on either side)?? That one is easier to travel from North to South. I call the little hill on the Northwest corner of the island "Nemesis" because it took me forever to manage to get up that hill without stalling! I can do the hill fine now but I still call it Nemesis.

Does your girlfriend have riding experience? If not, we have one last "No Chick Left Behind" skills session Thursday night at Sunderbruch Park (or Sylvan Island if the trail steward dees the trails at Sunderbruch too wet). Here's the post:

http://www.qcforc.org/showthread.php...1669#post11669

See you on the trails!!!!
    yea the bridge made of RR ties! shes fairly experienced. the bontrager connection trail tires on her bike barely hook up on dry hardpack let alone wet RR ties. i swapped her tires for some kenda klaws last night so she should have some grip now. also lowered the pressure a bit