Thread: new trail

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

big mud bogs,
    Not quite what I meant. I was thinking it could be put in the race since they tend to be rain or shine. Several people said that SIS two years ago was a blast in the mud. I personally hate getting my bike muddy. Takes too long to clean.

Is there any way to move the feature to a different location? It would probably require a lot less work.
    Nope this baby is bolted on both ends and is probably 400 lbs.

I think I'll chill and keep a close eye on it in the spring to see where would be good to build. We could always bridge some areas.

but then people might think it would be ok to ride the other parks in the mud.
    Good call. no need to incourage bad behavior. I'll call you. I have some time Thurs.
    I may have to grow old, but I'll never have to grow up.

Quote Originally Posted by Russhole'72 View Post
    Nope this baby is bolted on both ends and is probably 400 lbs.
    nothing is imposssible. a battery powered sawzall or impact or a good ole wrench or ratchet and socket work wonders. a 400 lb obstacle is not that big of a deal if you can get willing people to help move it. i OWN a cum-a-long and nylon straps, clevis' and other stuff of the type. we moved a pretty big tree at illiniwek this way. its hard work and can take quite a bit of time, but again... NOTHING is impossible. i would come to help move it. plywood and a rope also work great for a sled type of moving pad. a buddy uses this to move BIG rocks around his yard for landscaping. WE CAN MOVE IT IF WE REALLY WANT TO.
    the wheels on my bike go round and round......

Quote Originally Posted by dru_b View Post
    its hard work and can take quite a bit of time, but again... NOTHING is impossible.
    When dru_b sets his mind to something, it's gonna get done. Dats-da-trute!

Rg.
    Haters gonna hate.