Thread: Tires

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Tires are one of those things that are very rider dependent. For example, I loved having Kenda Small Block Eights on the front and rear, but other absolutely hate the SB8. You either have to lean more towards low rolling resistance or better grip. A good in between is to put a low rolling resistance tire (like the SM8) in the rear and a good grip tire (like the Kenda Nevegal) in the front. It's up to personal preference in the end.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunchie View Post
    Tires are one of those things that are very rider dependent. For example, I loved having Kenda Small Block Eights on the front and rear, but other absolutely hate the SB8. You either have to lean more towards low rolling resistance or better grip. A good in between is to put a low rolling resistance tire (like the SM8) in the rear and a good grip tire (like the Kenda Nevegal) in the front. It's up to personal preference in the end.
    aww no silver bullet? just looking for opinions anyway.

also, i forgot WTB Velociraptors 26x2.1: felt and sounded like i was driving an M1 Abrams, but stuck to the trail like one too, definitely a downhill tire