Thread: Sylvan, Monday 2/13/12 9:00

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by dgw2jr View Post
    Bexter is fast I won't deny that!

According to my bike computer, I averaged 6.3mph riding with Becky. In the afternoon after making adjustments I averaged 8.2mph, in 2 inches of snow. Maybe the snow helped? lol

Before I made the adjustments I had some serious pain in my left knee and I needed to stop at least every 2 miles to let it subside. After adjustments, the knee pain didn't come back and I was able to ride the whole 9 miles with one break just to get Kyla's goggles from the car (started to snow a lil bit heavier at the time).

It appears that not having enough weight on the handlebars can contribute to pain in the knees and/or leg muscles. Has anyone else ever experienced this problem? Should I leave these questions to mtbr?
    Knee pain normally stems from improper saddle adjustment. If you like some pointers I'd read the posts I made here: http://www.qcforc.org/showthread.php...t-thread/page2

And no, I wouldn't leave any questions to mtbr. Way too many opinions by way too many people who post more than they ride... in my opinion that is.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunchie View Post
    Knee pain normally stems from improper saddle adjustment. If you like some pointers I'd read the posts I made here: http://www.qcforc.org/showthread.php...t-thread/page2

And no, I wouldn't leave any questions to mtbr. Way too many opinions by way too many people who post more than they ride... in my opinion that is.
    I went for a 10 mile ride around Credit Island today since the trails are soggy. Gave me a chance to fiddle with seat position. The height was right but it needed to be slid back a bit. Now I've got my tuberosities in the right place and feel like I'm getting max power on the down stroke. It seems to be most noticeable when riding in a high gear and trying to maintain speed.