Thread: Trail-Race Prep 2- Wanna help?? Saturday morning 3/31 @ 9 if the weather holds

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Board Position
    Vice President

tiny bush tree thing right before the sand trap at the south side needs taken out. clipped my modern style handle bar widths multiple times. maybe I need to go sub 700mm for sylvan

" Moline parks has made it VRY clear that they do not want alcohol on the island..."
    does the parking lot count for refreshments? or does freedom not live there also?

Wherever there is trouble, you will find me.

Quote Originally Posted by bleedfororbea View Post
    tiny bush tree thing right before the sand trap at the south side needs taken out. clipped my modern style handle bar widths multiple times. maybe I need to go sub 700mm for sylvan

" Moline parks has made it VRY clear that they do not want alcohol on the island..."
    does the parking lot count for refreshments? or does freedom not live there also?
    I like that the bush works as a choke to make you jump over the root to the right... but it does stick out pretty far. Maybe we can tie it back a little and ride it a few times. If it still catches, remove.

Parking area- I would guess yes. Freedom- we don't own the land, so the rights go to the land owner. Fairness- I think you know where I am on this one.

Believe in yourself? Well sure, of course. But be aware that "believing in myself" has been the root cause of most of my injuries.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I feel sorry for people who don't do this." -Badfish41- after bombing the Hermosa's at Levis Trow.