Thread: Moab, Baby!!! 2012

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Board Position
    Trail Steward - Sunderbruch

Quote Originally Posted by Gunchie View Post
    There was cactus needles in the tire that kept causing slow leaks... I admit that a few were pinch flats though. Those were my days of pushing my limits beyond my ability. Pretty sure I crashed more than anyone else that trip too. Oh well, live and learn. Still, tubeless is a good idea regardless for pinch flat and/or cactus needles.
    Just messing with you buddy!

What I was actually referring to was our first trip out there riding Poison Spider Trail where you went a couple rounds with some cactus because you were trying to avoid hitting a lizard?

Any of that ring a bell? I'm sure you didn't forget that moment...I sure the hell haven't!

Good times! Can't wait to ride with you again soon.
    2012 World DodgeTyre Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Kings View Post
    Just messing with you buddy!

What I was actually referring to was our first trip out there riding Poison Spider Trail where you went a couple rounds with some cactus because you were trying to avoid hitting a lizard?

Any of that ring a bell? I'm sure you didn't forget that moment...I sure the hell haven't!

Good times! Can't wait to ride with you again soon.
    There was a lizard! I saved the poor things live! I took a sacrifice and landed in a cactus. I'm still considered a hero to reptiles worldwide. I pulled the last needle out of my leg two years later. I have tweezers in my camelbak just in case it happens again. Also going to carry a decent amount of first aid. I'll double check my supplies before the trip and be the medical mule. Surprised I haven't had more cactus related issues since we have them out here.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.