Thread: Long distance Road riders take a look inside, help the roadnoob!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by jJohnson View Post
    I'll second the Hammer Nilutrition suggestions. I love their products.
    Yeah, I'd love to get them as a sponsor, but they are pretty strict about not using other products. I love my margarita shot blok too much. Honey Stinger is pretty good too, and a great company. Probably pick them up for the team next year. Anyone out that way heard of CarboRocket, Tailwind, or Skratch Labs?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunchie View Post
    Yeah, I'd love to get them as a sponsor, but they are pretty strict about not using other products. I love my margarita shot blok too much. Honey Stinger is pretty good too, and a great company. Probably pick them up for the team next year. Anyone out that way heard of CarboRocket, Tailwind, or Skratch Labs?
    I've used Skratch Labs, it's what I'm drinking right now. I don't really care for the taste of the pineapple, but their fruit punch is tasty. There was someone in IHRS last year riding for CarboRocket, but I've never tried their product. Never heard of Tailwind.