Thread: Bailey Hundo

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Sorry Man. Thought you and others were also making light of it. Don't think I called you a damn roadie and you wouldn't know but I don't consider roadie a derogatory term nor do i think people who ride rode bikes are lesser in any way. Lots of respect for all bikers. Just wanted to wish you luck and quick healing in my own quirky way.

Good luck and Hoping for a fast recovery for you. Thought and still think your story is inspiring and miraculous. Relieved that you are not much much worse. I can understand that your emotions are all over the map and how my message came across wrong. I was only trying to articulate that your post crash pic is one remarkable sight. Take care.
    Dirt Don't Hurt

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt View Post
    Sorry Man. Thought you and others were also making light of it. Don't think I called you a damn roadie and you wouldn't know but I don't consider roadie a derogatory term nor do i think people who ride rode bikes are lesser in any way. Lots of respect for all bikers. Just wanted to wish you luck and quick healing in my own quirky way.

Good luck and Hoping for a fast recovery for you. Thought and still think your story is inspiring and miraculous. Relieved that you are not much much worse. I can understand that your emotions are all over the map and how my message came across wrong. I was only trying to articulate that your post crash pic is one remarkable sight. Take care.
    Yeah, I took some pain killers and drank some beer and got over it. We're cool. Honestly, I think I just needed to rant. "Under observant roadie" just rubbed me the wrong way. Yeah, it was my fault, but really didn't want to hear it. I'm just glad it wasn't one of those rape vans with no windows in the back... there would of been gunchie and candy everywhere! Anyway, sorry for being a little b*tch for a second there. If i can get my wife to come to the midwest bike fest with me i'll bring some CO beer as a peace offering. Who likes Dale's Pale Ale!?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.