Thread: Is 2012 a "Moab" year?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

On the whole enchilada, you want to rent a full suspention all mountain bike. It will beat the **** out of you on a hard tail. I would prolly rent a bike anyway 'cause it's cheap enough and saves the beating on your own bike, and there are a lot to choose from.
    I may have to grow old, but I'll never have to grow up.

Quote Originally Posted by Russhole View Post
    On the whole enchilada, you want to rent a full suspention all mountain bike. It will beat the **** out of you on a hard tail. I would prolly rent a bike anyway 'cause it's cheap enough and saves the beating on your own bike, and there are a lot to choose from.
    I like this information. Thanks Russ. About how much Should one look at for rental or the whole shabang breaking it down some what by equipment, transporation, food, lodging and anything else one would need to know?

Wherever there is trouble, you will find me.

Oh, and don't forget the american breakfast buffet a tthe chinese restaurant. Coffee? Coffee? Coffee? BWAHAHAHA!

Believe in yourself? Well sure, of course. But be aware that "believing in myself" has been the root cause of most of my injuries.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I feel sorry for people who don't do this." -Badfish41- after bombing the Hermosa's at Levis Trow.