Thread: Trail Race Prep- things to do- wanna help?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Wherever there is trouble, you will find me.

WOW- What a great trail day- ALL ITEMS on the list were accomplished, and 2- not one, but 2 new sections were put in to make things a little nicer!! Roughly 30 people helped out, several groups were people I had not met before showing up to be a part of the fun- and all around good guy Rick (I don't know your last name) donated a NICE trailer to pull behind a bike for tools and equipment to the Sylvan Island Dirt Crew!! Now if we can get the temp to stay above 35 degrees for 36 hours the place is going to be heaven on wheels!

Drew and I hope to work up a map showing the race course today. Stay tuned, peeps- it's all coming together nicely because all of you are a great group!!

Believe in yourself? Well sure, of course. But be aware that "believing in myself" has been the root cause of most of my injuries.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I feel sorry for people who don't do this." -Badfish41- after bombing the Hermosa's at Levis Trow.

Default Sylvan trail work trailer

Quote Originally Posted by Vibrato View Post
    WOW- What a great trail day- ALL ITEMS on the list were accomplished, and 2- not one, but 2 new sections were put in to make things a little nicer!! Roughly 30 people helped out, several groups were people I had not met before showing up to be a part of the fun- and all around good guy Rick (I don't know your last name) donated a NICE trailer to pull behind a bike for tools and equipment to the Sylvan Island Dirt Crew!! Now if we can get the temp to stay above 35 degrees for 36 hours the place is going to be heaven on wheels!

Drew and I hope to work up a map showing the race course today. Stay tuned, peeps- it's all coming together nicely because all of you are a great group!!
    Club member Ric Love donated the trailer. Trying to save somebody from looking like a trail porcupine with tools sticking out of their backpack everywhere. We had a good time working on the trail and def help out again.