Thread: Class structure?

Default Class structure?

Does any one know the class structure this year for the homegrown series? I heard there are going to have a novice comp. class is this true or not? Just was wondering just getting all ready to race and trying to figure out what class i should run in this year.

thanks kyle

There is a new class this year at the Stampede called the Maverick, but this new class is designed for people who aren't interested in chasing points and who have technical skills beyond novice racers (we generally cut out the more technical features for the safety of our novice racers) but perhaps don't want to train to race Sport (the distance of the Maverick race will be between that of the Novice and Sport races). The Maverick class will NOT qualify for Homegrown series points nor will be eligible for cash pay-outs (winners will receive medals similar to our novice race).

So, if you have interest in racing the Homegrown Series, you will want to stick with Novice, Sport, Expert, etc. Feel free to post other questions. We are really excited about this year's race series. Did you see that Wild Life Prairie Park is having a race on March 27? Depending on the weather and if the snow is gone, I may head down for the Sport race.
    I wanna ride!

Thanks for explaining the Maverick class, Bexter - I was wondering what that was when I saw your post earlier. I may do that one (if nothing else, it's an excuse to not have to wake up quite so early on race day)