I'm painting the new house right now, and the flooring is ordered which will be done next week. There is plenty of space for all that want to come. We have a twin and queen camp air mattresses, and one nice plug in queen air mattress that I can attest is pretty comfortable. I may have a real mattress too by then (depending what I can mooch off of the parents when they come next week). There is really good Mexican restaurant that is cheap, and a place that has half priced beers after 10 PM that are in the plans. The place with the half priced beer has over 100 beers on tap, and half priced appetizers as well that are quite delicious and filling. Local trails could include White Ranch, Apex, Chimeny Glich, Dakota Ridge, Red Rocks... the list keeps on going. I'll make sure to get some of Colorado's finest beers in the fridge as well. I don't know if I'll have any days of vacay to spare after taking work off to work on the house, but I'll leave the GPS behind which will guide you through the best trails on the front range! Come on, you know you want to ride in the 'no stress' van with Ray for 12.5 hours each way!