I believe any of the Garmin Edge series, which is there cycling GPS units, will do this. I believe the Forerunner's, which is there running GPS units, will as well. I have a Edge 305 myself. The 305's and up have the barometric altimeter which more accurately tells you your altitude gain and loss (very important in CO). Once you have the info you go to connect.garmin.com (not mistaken with garmin.com; same company, completely different sites) create an account and upload to the site. From there you can make your info public (like what I did here) and then share the link. Like this link which me and my buddy Don rode at White Ranch: http://connect.garmin.com/activity/34764513. You can also program workouts into the GPS for training, and it's super easy to track your progress! Great if your into racing and training, or just want to see what you did. If you have a Garmin Edge yourself you could also download the map I just rode and then tell the GPS to show you the same route. I absolutely love mine. Didn't know how much I'd use it until I bought it. Now I can't image not having it with me.