Thread: Things got out of hand!

Default Things got out of hand!

I want to say I'm sorry for offeneding anybody(Vibrato & Jimithing) in some posts last week. Things got out of hand and alot of it was my doing! I no it's no excuse but my life has been a real mess this year and it' doesn't take much to set me off. Any way again I'm sorry and will do my best to keep my feelings in check.

JB

Wherever there is trouble, you will find me.

JB, every club goes through weird stuff with members who care as much as we do- not only do I accept your apology ( Sincerely, forgiven, forgotten, when we gonna ride and drink beer?) But I also want to apologise to you.

While I am not aware of the details, I know you are under a lot of stress, and I could have been much more understanding.

Again- sometimes club this size with this much going on, we have a little drama. The biggest difference is that in this club, we put it behind us and get back to having fun.

If there is anything that we could do to help with your situation, you know a lot of FORCers including me and poof would be on the spot- just say the word.

We all good, man.

Believe in yourself? Well sure, of course. But be aware that "believing in myself" has been the root cause of most of my injuries.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I feel sorry for people who don't do this." -Badfish41- after bombing the Hermosa's at Levis Trow.

Gotta say, I had the corner market on drama last year and that blew big time! Seems the Pterodactyl moved from me to JB and seems to be hovering over him, and it keeps crapping. One thing I DO know from personal experience is that FORCers are some of the best people I have had the honor of knowing, and we do much better sticking BY and SUPPORTING one another. We all have a common passion, and sometimes those passions get the best of us especially with the variety of personalities that comprise our club. We care strongly. Glad the drama is gone from our awesome family. Let's get to the fun of riding and cooking out! Anyone interested??? Beuller? Beuller? Mama! Can we get a round of FORC bars over here?!
    I wanna ride!

JB, I would say "apology accepted" but I don't have that right. I apologize as well for anything that was said or inferred that may have been misinterpreted.

Can you believe we put ourselves through this just so we can ride our bikes? HA!

As far as I'm concerned, whatever it is we are talking about here is all forgotten and in the past.

As Vibrato and Bexter both stated - if there's anything we can do to help just let us know!

"ya, well...that's like...your...opinion. man."