Gunchie - no, the 60 minute, IMO, is more complex, has more flavor, and doesn't kick my ass as hard!

Dirt - what goes around, comes around. Oh, how in the hell were even remotely conscious enough to think through that post at 9:30am? I didn't rise from the depths of the dead until 10, went back into bed at 10:15, got up and drank a stolen Sunkist at noon, and back to bed until 3:30. I'm just now feeling competent.

Yes, thanks to AG & KC for putting on a great party and all you crazy FORCers for being there.

Jim, that video will forever be ingrained in my brain. That was probably the funniest thing I have ever witnessed. Seriously.

Whoever brought the Hub City Brown and Amber Ale - that stuff was skunky. As in, it was probably the worst thing I have ever drank. Something was terribly wrong with it.

Whoever brought the Phat Boy Malt Liquor - piss off. Passing that bottle around last night cemented my day in hell today.

How does one gauge the amount of fun had at a party? When you step out of a hot tub scantily clad in 8 degree weather, and while drying off you notice it's 3am. Yes, that means it was a good party.