Thread: 24-9

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thanks for all the congratulations and I have to give Ray his due as well. That is an amazing feat my friend.

But.....that's not the reason for this post.....

Let's give the Support Crew a big hand - Sass, Hollywood (Johnny), Jim, Poofy and JB. You guys did an awesome job of whatever was needed and most of you suffered the same lack of sleep that the racers did. Thank you so much for helping out and being there for us!!!

....all stories and anecdotes to be told at the meeting next week!

Default Post from the Iten ladies

Here's what Bonnie wanted me to pass along...

Would you post a congratulations to Ray and Krud and team and you and
    Scott for me on the FORC website? And also a thank you to everyone
    for their support and camaraderie?

Thanks!
    Bonnie
    I wanna ride!

I was a fun experience but bittersweet for me since John and I were supposed to go to 24-9. Still went, participated, had fun and have another 1000 reason of why I appreciate my friends so much! You all ROCK!

Bonnie texted me last night and said that while Scotty and I ended up at 38th, we were the first co-ed team. The teams before us were male-only teams. And, I could have done a 4th lap, but I weighed the propsect of cold beer against moving up a few more places. We would have been in the 30s somewhere. The beer won out. Go figure!! Ha! Scotty, thanks for being an awesome partner!

FORCers (and honorary FORCers / PAMBAites), you rock! Nice work on your efforts whether you raced or were part of the awesome support team.
    I wanna ride!