Thread: a new venu??

Default a new venu??

the wheels on my bike go round and round......

Wherever there is trouble, you will find me.

I wonder if we could ride through the lake at scott county for one of the events at the festival...

Believe in yourself? Well sure, of course. But be aware that "believing in myself" has been the root cause of most of my injuries.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I feel sorry for people who don't do this." -Badfish41- after bombing the Hermosa's at Levis Trow.

Board Position
    President

I think I can make this happen.
    You'd understand if you know what I was talking about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93UzcOVdYPM That might be fun too. I hace a friend that would let the ride go through his place

Board Position
    President

That was awesome!!!!! I can do that...
    You'd understand if you know what I was talking about.

augastana college?

either augie or some of davenport's streets downtown. Ride down all 130 stairs on Ripley then go on from there it just looked fun to me. I would have run into the door frame in the house!

Here is a sweet line through campus at Augie that someone taped from a helmet cam. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6vH4p5YwDI

That's the course that was going to be the Augie Asphalt Assault, but due to lack of permission from some higher ups at the school it's only a pipe dream. DW & I were planning on trying to get Red Bull or Monster to sponsor it, we had insurance covered but just couldn't get the school to open their minds to it.

On a side note if you do ride there and get "caught":burnout:, you can be fined.
    "Keep your flesh off the ground"

so ride faster and a tell them your name is Dirk Diggler

:burnout:

Wherever there is trouble, you will find me.

Years ago, back when it was tough, there was an enduro race (motorcycles) that went through an old farmhouse, I wanna say it was at the Illinois XC Championship held at the Bike Barn in Morrison.

We rode up the front steps and through the front door, turn left through the living room, diningroom, right into the kitchen and left out the back door and down the back porch! Fun as all heck!!

Believe in yourself? Well sure, of course. But be aware that "believing in myself" has been the root cause of most of my injuries.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I feel sorry for people who don't do this." -Badfish41- after bombing the Hermosa's at Levis Trow.