Thread: Save The Date: Feb 2 - FORCn Winter Party

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Let me know, Im somewhat hesitant to ride alone with some of the traffic going to down town.
    pm me, and if anyone else wants to join the more the better!

Quote Originally Posted by legendlime05 View Post
    Let me know, Im somewhat hesitant to ride alone with some of the traffic going to down town.
    pm me, and if anyone else wants to join the more the better!
    I'd ride down with ya, but I'll have chili and a 2 year old...

I've found that Main St. if you are coming from Vanderveer Park is a good route. I ride on the sidewalks if traffic is bad, and have no problem with it.

I know there are quite a few idiot drivers in this town from personal experience. Wear a helmet, lights if needed and obey traffic as much as possible. You always get those idiots that try and wave you through a 4 way stop while they are stopped and before you even get there. I always ride slow and keep my eyes peeled. Side streets and alleys are also a good way to cruise through town. I don't own a road bike, so I have no problem taking the path less traveled.

If I'm in a hurry, I'll drive.
    "Start and end at a brewery, and a very cool snow and Ice urban/cross country, lake ride in between with flasks ful of Krakin... YAH MON!!!!" - Vibrato

"Every one of you should ride a bike and be yourself. I really and truly believe that bikes make the world better, and that anyone who spends some time getting used to life on the saddle will find that it makes their life and the world that their life is locked to, better; in almost every way." -Gern Blanston, Surly Bikes