Thread: talk me down...

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

well actually cant postpone road bike, no way in hell I am locking my 29er up outside anywhere,lol. The name Trek on it every scuzzy peice of trash within 2 miles will smell it and decend on it before even make it inside work. I thought about that idea, but just not worth the risk, $249 for a road bike is easy enough, its that whole fatbike that obviously ALL TOY for $1600 that would be the problem. But employing club help I can get one of you guys to say I bought it off you cheap when the time comes Then I think i will be ok except yelled at over a 4th bike. Better to ask for forgivness than permission lol. Btu I aint about to ask for forgiveness on $1600 so gotta hide that part hehe.

"She's one fat girl that I'm not ashamed to be seen riding." lmao, never be ashamed, just dont get caught

Oh had to add this point, roadies aint got **** on MTBers, 20miles on road on my BigBox 26" aint **** compared to 3 miles on our trails!!! Roadies can just ride forever, put them on a MTB and..... nothing against roadies but I ride more paved than trail, and trails tear me up road I gotta ride 20miles to get a good workout out of it on a 34lb MTB.
    Last edited by Tigris99; 01-20-2013 at 01:30 PM.