IM actually getting pretty excited about this, hehe. Been looking forward to attending a club event and being I have never ridden Sunder, what better time than with all you there to make sure I dont kill myself hehe. Seriously though, I took my boy to the Take Kids riding day and that was great (I learned a bit from Bex explaining to the kids) so I cant imagine what happens when kids arent around.

Next question being, anything I could help out by brining. I have an EZ-up canopy (same I think as whoever brought one for Kids Ride) chairs, all kinds of stuff cause I prefer to live outdoors when its warm (never happens but when I used to travel for work and be goen a week or so at a time, I spent my nights in a campground living outta my truck and my tent). I have my Sonoma about on the road (drove it home today, but towing it back to friends shop tomorrow cause it cant drive back) so Ill actually have room for more than bikes. Just tell me whats needed/useful, if I have it ill put it in the truck to bring with.