Thread: IMBA Chapter Program, is it right for FORC?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Bulette View Post
    I've ridden longer than I've been with FORC, and joined to support the local group that works so hard to open and maintain the trail systems I've ridden for awhile now. As a newbie member, I know it takes a lot more effort to keep this organization up and running than I see from the outside looking in. Even after perusing the IMBA information above, it's difficult to tell just how it would effect me as both a rider, and small-time member of FORC.

In essence, I personally would refrain from adding any input, without seeing some transparent discussion from those who it would effect the most. From what I did manage to take in, if joining IMBA freed even one board member to help organize additional group events and activities, as a rider I would be more than grateful.
    This is an awesome and very well thought out response. Thank you very much for providing your input!

I have yet to interject my personal stance on the issue within this thread; I believe my position is pretty well known. However, I *greatly* appreciate the fact that you understand and appreciate the fact that those involved in this excellent club do a ton of work behind the scenes.

It can be difficult at times for me to articulate how important I feel this step is for our club, as Steward of Sunderbruch Park. There are bigger and better things on the horizon and they're right there for the taking if this club wishes to.

I am however, simply one person with one opinion.

Once again, thanks for your response!
    Last edited by jimithng23; 10-18-2012 at 09:59 AM.
    "ya, well...that's like...your...opinion. man."