I'm so sorry, JB. No Man. Not calling you out at all. Not calling anyone out. I just found it funny (to me) that my initial reaction to the cars I saw in the parking lot was, "Where's So & So?" I'm not calling anyone out. That's my point. Even I had the fleeting thought of "How come this or that guy isn't here?" Which is the WRONG thought. The other day as I was leaving the place to be, Ray hollered out at me, "Hey Trail Day was great!" He was ribbing me b/c I wasn't there. I didn't take offense, but Dave was quick to say, "He's been working is ass off getting sponsors for the Fest..." See where I'm going? We do it to each other, we do it to ourselves - try to wear every single hat. Like you, JB, weed whacked for 2.5 hrs and probably still felt guilty that you weren't actually at the ride which is ridiculous. The point I was trying to make - clearly not very well - is that I wish we had 4 willing volunteers - people who don't currently hold an exec position, aren't currently on a trail crew, aren't on a committee - to commit to leading these weekly group rides. None of us can do it all. Perhaps there are others who would we willing to take up this very important opportunity.

JB, I would NEVER - EVER - call you out for anything club related. NEVER. Sorry you took it that way. You are kinda making my point, though. We put so much pressure on ourselves that we get self conscious. Believe it or not, you not being there never even popped into my mind. I really hope this is cleared up. I don't blame ANYONE for not being there. We all contribute in out own ways. We shouldn't tear ourselves or each other up over exactly how we contribute. Hope I'm making sense. I respect every damn one of you. Well, except for Farmboy.

Final point: Group rides are great. It would be even greater if a few peeps would volunteer to take the lead on them every week and not the same peeps that already do everything else. Please tell me I'm making sense...