You have given too much credit to John and I. Not much else to do in the winter but dream about new trails, so occaisonally while enjoying a brew, paper and pen would come out and new trails would be dreamed up. There were pelnty others who had a part in coming up with a cool course. Kudos to all involved! :banana: (LOVE the bananas!!)

John and I got half the course marked yesterday by spray painting orange arrows on the ground, however we thought we had enough paint. We were wrong, and surprisingly, we found that Bent River didn't sell spray paint, so we couldn't finish the job yesterday. What were we to do? The raz wheat is perfect this time of year!! Got more paint today and finished marking the course, did more loppering (by the way, someone has our Fiskars geared loppers... had to buy a new pair today -- if anyone has seen ours, let me know) and trail clean up.

The bridge will get built sometime this week depending on weather conditions. I will post up once we have a better idea when that will happen. It shouldn't take too long to build.

Please go out, check out the course and get ready for the Stampede!! It's going to be a fantastic race! One lap of the course is 3.95 miles.

The course was GPS'd Saturday. It shouldn't take too long to get that overlayed onto a map and posted on our website.

Thanks to everyone who has had a part in working toward a successful Stampede V.