Thread: Rock Island Arsenal Health Fair

Board Position
    Trail Steward - Sunderbruch

Default Rock Island Arsenal Health Fair

The Health Fair was a success yesterday! AG and I had a good time speaking with people interested in the club, group rides, and the trails. AG put together a flyer with some general information about FORC and I created a sheet with a map pointing to the locations of Sylvan, Sunderbruch, and Scott County with descriptions of the trails and directions how to get there. AG also brought a 32" LCD to show our videos, which people enjoyed.

We brought two completely different bikes (26" Orbea geared full suspension and 29" Jamis full rigid singlespeed) so we had a lot of people with questions about the two which was fun.

Overall, a good day! Hopefully we get some new members, which I think we will.

Kings

Sweet, thanks guys!

Rg.
    Haters gonna hate.

Kings and AG, you're the best and you totally covered my butt - I really appreciate it! Kings sorry for volunteering us then bailing on you. That was weak. I didn't anticipate interest rates doing what they did this week which prevented me from getting away. I'll owe you two a beer or two in Cleveland.

Chuck Norris Guest

Nice job guys. Glad the interest high and turnout was good!