Thread: Ski Snowstar

Board Position
    Insurance Manager

Default Ski Snowstar

This Saturday they are having their swap meet and it is the last day to purchase season tickets at a discount. I plan to get out there at some point. I know there are other skiers and boarders in the club so just wanted to remind you all. I plan to purchase two evening season passes for the season. The second pass I have will be transferrable so I can take my kid or another guest with me! So I am sure I will be posting up occasionaly for someone to go along with me.

Eric
    A Value Oriented Cyclist

Cool,
    I think some of us are going to try and plan to hit Snowstar on Tuesday nights. Last year it was only $7 after 5pm or something....Oh and if you need a guest let me know....
    Paul

Skiing is my all time favorite. I hope I can hook up with some of you this year. I may get a season pass if the weather starts out right. I usually shoot for Chestnut a couple times a year. I'm going to Colorado in Feb.:banana:
    I may have to grow old, but I'll never have to grow up.

Board Position
    Insurance Manager

I am looking at taking the Train to Salt Lake City in February. Last march I went to New Mexico and was able to get on the slopes for day.

The season Passes are a GREAT deal if you get in with a group of at least 10 people. I however want the flexibility of taking a different person with me.
    A Value Oriented Cyclist

Thanks for the reminder, I need to trade my boots for ones a size larger I love to ski but usually only make it out one or two times a year due to cost and having no one to go with, but if snowstar has a cheap night count me in.

Check out a place online called levelninesports.com they have CRAZY cheap prices on new stuff

I could use some new skis myself. They are GS racing skies from the first year the hourglass shape become popular. Curve beautifully at high speeds, but take a little effort at low speed. No snowstar for me thanks. I skied that place WAAAYYYY to much as a kid when I was on the ski team there. You know that train to salt lake goes through Winter Park too...

Quote Originally Posted by ew_perry View Post
    I am looking at taking the Train to Salt Lake City in February. Last march I went to New Mexico and was able to get on the slopes for day.

The season Passes are a GREAT deal if you get in with a group of at least 10 people. I however want the flexibility of taking a different person with me.
    If there's a train headed to any place in Utah, I am pretty sure I would find a way to Moab, a bike shop, and a rental. Pick me up when you're done playing in the snow.