Hello everyone. First, I'd like to introduce myself, my name is Dustin I've been into mountain biking since I was 13 with a Trek Y-3. I'm 23 now and started riding motorcycles when I was 17, which quickly took over as my passion. A bad accident in 2005 left me laid up for 6 months. I got back into mountain biking after my recovery and did it hardcore for a year, sugar bottoms every week, e.t.c. I always liked riding alone and never really seeked anyone out to ride with. Well, I eventually got another motorcycle and an accident about a month ago now has me looking to return to mountain biking. I was rear ended at a red light, an older women mistoke the gas for the brake and rear ended the car behind me which then plowed into me.

I still have the two bikes I bought when I was really into it for that year, a 2004 specialized stumpjumper fsr expert, which I upgraded the wheels, added juicy 7's and race deus handlebars and stem to. As well as a 2007 santa cruz chameleon which is completely xtr'd out with mavic 819's and is just really nice. Anyway, the bikes have not seen much use for the past year and a half and I want to get them back up to par as far as maintaince goes.

I'm planning on sending my forks and rear shock into push, I'm also going to be replacing the brake pads on both and bleeding the brakes. I'm just looking to find a good mechanic to help with some other stuff, like regreasing/lubing headset, bottom bracket, e.t.c. I've never done that or have the tools too. Where does everyone else go to? I'm very uncomfortable about taking anything of mine to anyone to do work and I try and do as much as possible myself for this reason.

I look forward to meeting everyone on here, and having a few brews with and riding this season,

Thanks!