Thread: blown shocks

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by dru_b View Post
    ...told him i had a very big mouth if this wasn't resolved in a satisfying way.
    How big is it? Can you fit your fist in it? Show us a picture
    Gunchie is right (is that the first time? anyone know?). They can't promise anything on the phone.

Keep your chin up buttercup. I'm sure they will take care of you. I'm w/ you though, on the whole it becoming a reoccurring problem thought. I hope not though. Kinda like why there is a "lemon law" for new cars. If something new has the same issue X number of times, it is a lemon.
    Ya didn't see me do it. Ya can't prove it!

Zoke has been very cool with me in two past warranty issues, both times when they didn't have to be. It's a drag you had problems in the first place, but sh*t happens.

Rg.
    Haters gonna hate.

ok, forks went out today 3rd day air. marzocchi says they'll be back before xmas. i agree and understand with the whole not guaranteeing anything on the phone. covering his own ass. just frustrating when you get a brand new item and have to return it for repairs immediately. i'll get over it though. actually i am pretty much for now n e ways. time will only tell for sure.

Steve at B-n-H has been oober helpful. he even put on a "loaner" fork for me. turns out that the original 22 lo shock that i traded back in on the new ones was still around the shop. well, no more. theey're back on the bike. great things happens sometimes and so this weekend i shall be looking for a ride?
    the wheels on my bike go round and round......