Thread: Need 2008 FORC photos

Board Position
    President

Default Need 2008 FORC photos

If anyone has 2008 FORC photos please bring them to the next meeting. Bring a CD or flash drive. I will bring my lap top if I have to pull them off a flash.

Thanks, AG
    You'd understand if you know what I was talking about.

Somewhere between over the handlebars and the nearest brewpub

Will e-mailing them work?
    SPLASH
    "This is grain, which any fool can eat, but for which the Lord intended a more divine means of consumption. Let us give praise to our Maker, and glory to His bounty, by learning about... BEER!" - Friar Tuck (Robin Hood - Prince of Thieves)
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by SPLASH View Post
    Will e-mailing them work?
    If I'm not mistaken, you have a sweet new laptop with a nice DVD Burner that is begging to be used.

Adding to Aaron's request, Ray Ray has graciously agreed to put together an updated Oh That Summer FORC'n video. So, we need a second copy of photos and video snippets to give to Ray for that project.
    I wanna ride!

Quote Originally Posted by SweetSVT99 View Post
    If I'm not mistaken, you have a sweet new laptop with a nice DVD Burner that is begging to be used.
    I'm trying to be environmentally friendly and not add another disc to the land fill.
    Reduce Reuse Recycle......
    SPLASH
    "This is grain, which any fool can eat, but for which the Lord intended a more divine means of consumption. Let us give praise to our Maker, and glory to His bounty, by learning about... BEER!" - Friar Tuck (Robin Hood - Prince of Thieves)
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

good call splash. you could use your digital camera memory card too or any flash drive like that. the plus there is its reusable.....
    the wheels on my bike go round and round......

Quote Originally Posted by dru_b View Post
    good call splash. you could use your digital camera memory card too or any flash drive like that. the plus there is its reusable.....
    Don't let him fool you, he has not idea what "environmentally friendly" means. He just has no idea how to use the DVD burner on his laptop!! :D

Kidding...of course...

Quote Originally Posted by SweetSVT99 View Post
    Don't let him fool you, he has not idea what "environmentally friendly" means. He just has no idea how to use the DVD burner on his laptop!! :D

Kidding...of course...
    Do so
    SPLASH

OK, slight change of plans. Talked to AG and Ray yesteday. We need your photos BEFORE the January party so that we can work on putting together a cool video compilation to HAVE READY FOR THE PARTY. Please bring your videos and digital photos to the January FORC meeting. Ray and I will be teaming up to work on the 2008 FORC video and will have a good chunk of it done by the time the party rolls around (but this can only happen if we get your submissions). And, if you have suggestions of specific music you think would be good to include in the video, mention that too (you don't Barry Manilow crooning to us for the duration of the video, right????). Who's Barry Manilow?! Bring your videos!!!
    I wanna ride!

Hey guys, thanks for the photo and video submissions I have already received. Good stuff! Just a friendly reminder to bring your 2008 highlights to Monday night's meeting so I can work those photos and videos into the 2008 version of Oh That Summer.

Thanks!
    I wanna ride!