Thread: 2009 Midwest Mountain Bike Summit

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

The weekend is finally approaching!!!! The Grand Rapids weather forecast looks pretty decent. What are you waiting for? Now is the time! Pack your tent, bike, gear, cooler and hit the road! See you in Michigan!
    Last edited by Bexter; 05-28-2009 at 07:56 AM.
    I wanna ride!

Had a blast at the Summit, rode 4 different trail systems which were all really fun, wish we could have stayed longer! I won't mention the beer consumption...
    I wanna ride!

Wherever there is trouble, you will find me.

And the star of the summit- THE TRAILS!! INCREDIBLE systems- ranks right up with the best I've ever ridden- the only thing I didn't like was that MOST of the obstacles were too big for me to try- NO JOKE!!

Rolling hills makes for trails without ups- FAST and flowy, did I mention FAST!! Like going down rock cut for miles and miles!! GREAT WEEKEND!!
    :burnout:

Believe in yourself? Well sure, of course. But be aware that "believing in myself" has been the root cause of most of my injuries.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I feel sorry for people who don't do this." -Badfish41- after bombing the Hermosa's at Levis Trow.

Fast is right! It was even more fun doing it at night with no lights half way through and getting drunker by the minute since they had coolers of awesome Founders Microbrew! And all I broke was my carbon water bottle handler on one of my best over of the handlebar crashes to date! All you freeriders in the club missed out. There was some absolutely sick stuff! What a great time!

Hey, my first post on the FORC site :banana:

The GR area trails are top shelf. Been trying to spread that message for years but I have a feeling that the word will be getting out now!

And as always, spending time with the FORC crew reminds me that bike clubs should be FUN

Gawd, Lori & I need to move to the QC!