Thread: Anyone need a dog sitter?

Default Anyone need a dog sitter?

Just wanted to let you guys know that I can babysit your dogs while you are out of town. I will charge less than what a kennel would charge you and your dog won't be cooped up in a cage. And you don't have to worry about your dog getting sick from being at the kennel. I live a mile from Sunderbruch and a block away from the bike path so I can take your dog on walks at both places. I am home all the time so your dog will never be in a cage. Only downside is that your dog has to be good with cats and babies. I babysat a dog recently and it worked out great. You can contact me at cjrenshaw06@yahoo.com

Thanks,
    Cydney

I'll be there to help out around Christmas and such if anyone needs their doggy watched for a few days. Just think about it folks; warm house, long walks, playing fetch....your dog will really love it. LOL.

John

We occasionally need a dog sitter when my parents are unavailable. We will definitely keep you in mind. We have 2 dogs -- dachshund and whippet. Would 2 dogs work out OK for you?
    I wanna ride!

forget the dog, can you babysit me? and take me to sunderbruch! i need the exercise. i'm all cooped up in my cubicle :(

man, i've been out of the loop! i did not know john moved to colorado. congrats on the new job.

Two dogs will work out well as long as they aren't super hyper. Do whippets do well with cats? Because I know most greyhounds aren't good with them....aren't whippets and greyhounds closely related?

Hahahaha I'd gladly take your job any day so I wasn't cooped up at home all the time!! Yep. John moved to Colorado about 2 months ago. I'm going out there next Wednesday to stay for a week. Fun! Fun! Maybe you should move to D'port and buy our house so I can move out there! LOL

Oh, I forgot to say.... I will NOT babysit Siberian Huskies! They are insane!! Unless yours is not insane but I think that is highly unlikely. LOL

Yes, a whippet is essentially a smaller greyhound. Whippets do LOVE cats, bunnies, any small animal that runs. OK, scrap that idea. We want to keep fluffy safe. Thanks for considering us, though!

Travel safe!
    I wanna ride!

It would probably work because my cat stands his ground. He doesn't run away!