Thread: Burrito Buster?

Default Burrito Buster?

Has anyone heard when this race is/was? It's held at the Hersch Farm in Wisconsin just a few miles from Dubuque. I checked Chain Reaction's website and found nothing.

Board Position
    Insurance Manager

How ironic I was screwing off at work looking for that race also! Found nothing at the site either. I don't think we missed it though. It was pretty late season last year.
    A Value Oriented Cyclist

Posted on MTBR:

2009 Blockhouse Roll
    When: Oct 3rd and 4th 2009
    Where: Hirsch Farm Platteville WI
    What: XC racing Saturday DH racing Sunday

This year will be the 14th Year for the Blockhouse Roll. It's amazing to fathom 14 years of racing on a private property. Expect much of the same this year. Live Band, Race Burrito, Great Prizes, Free Camping, Beverages From the Local Brewery, etc. Look for some new things such as a new water station/party zone, a technical zone right by the staging area, and much more. "check the blog for updates"

Check out the blog at: http://blockhouseroll.blogspot.com/

Rg.
    Haters gonna hate.

I'm in! This race is a blast - the coarse is sweet and the people are very cool. Oh, and the beer is amazing...something local...tasty for sure. Thanks, Rage. I knew they called it something else, but couldn't remember.

i wouldn't mind going to this either, just for the experience if nothing else. looks like there's some cool shtuff to ride......i would be looking towards a day trip though as its less than 2 hrs from the q.c.
    the wheels on my bike go round and round......