Thread: FORCers!! Dont forget us :(

Default FORCers!! Dont forget us :(

I hope it is not a viscous rumor....but there was mention over on the pamba board about a possible road trip to Moab/Fruita being led by the FORC contingency...

There are a few unfortunate souls (ie. ME) who have never been to the mecca, and as luck would have it, I have a week to take off in October. If I begged you pretty please would you let me tag along?? Pretty please with sugar on top?!? I will do my part to share the love (carpool, gas money, beer money, dollar bills for the strip clubs, etc) I can even throw in a camper & truck...Just take me with you...I BEG!!!

Tim

Wherever there is trouble, you will find me.

Rumors of another Moab trip this year have been greatly exagerated!! It was brought up while discussing a fall trip, and since last years fall trip was to Moab/Fruita, it was mentioned. We would also love to go again, just maybe not this year.

However, We are currently reviewing time frames, funding availablilities, drive distances and opportunities for free bunking to work out a fall trip, destination to be determined...

Believe in yourself? Well sure, of course. But be aware that "believing in myself" has been the root cause of most of my injuries.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I feel sorry for people who don't do this." -Badfish41- after bombing the Hermosa's at Levis Trow.

I wasn't planning on returning to Moab until next year....but, my arm has been known to twist quite easily

Well, as if it matters to you guys (and gals)...I cast my vote for Moab/Fuita. And I'm in for up to a 7 day trip. I understand that not all of you are so lucky to be laid off

Whatever plan develops, consider me. Ive ridden with some of you before, but I realize you probably don't know me from itchweed. Im a quiet, easy going, likable individual who showers regularly, shaves occasionally, drinks beer, talks about women and likes mountain bikes who wants to go on an epic adventure