Thread: I-74 Series: Black Partridge Open

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default I-74 Series: Black Partridge Open

PAMBA is proud to present the inaugural Black Partridge Open on Aug 9. This is Race #4 in the I-74 Homegrown Mountain Bike Race Series at our new park in Metamora. This new trail system was designed by Mountain Bikers for Mountain Bikers and was built in cooperation with the Metamora Park District. The race course will cover 7.5 miles of fast and flowing singletrack with two grunting climbs - the race should be a blast. Racers will want to pre-ride this course, and for those of you who haven’t had the pleasure of riding Black Partridge Park yet, you have two more options for a guided tour: 1) Monday nights 7/27 and 8/3 we will have our weekly show ‘n’ go rides at the park (check the PAMBA message board for details http://pambamtb.org/ ) and 2) On Saturday and Sunday 8/1 & 8/2 at 10:00 we will be out doing some weed whacking and pre-race clean-up of the trails, so feel free to come out and help us, bring your bike, and catch a guided tour after we finish working.

Start times are:
    10:00am Novice Men & Women
    10:05am First Timers & Juniors
    11:30am Kids Race
    12:00pm Expert
    12:05 Sport & Women’s Open

Online Registration will be opening soon and, as always, on-site registration will be available – check the PAMBA site for more info.

Trails are in great shape everyone! Camping is available Saturday night, so come on out and make a fun weekend of it!

www.pambamtb.org

Default Car pool to BP on Sunday?

Would love to car pool with someone to Metamora for the BP race Sunday. I've got something going on Saturday night and won't be able to go down until Sunday morning. Would need to be there by 9 AM for the novice race at 10 AM.
    I wanna ride!

Default Carpool

Becky.

I plan on going Sunday morning. I can give you a ride. Where do you want to meet up?

Heather

Let's talk at HFDB tonight.
    I wanna ride!