Thread: Illiniwek ?

Default Illiniwek ?

If the rain holds out, let's ride early. How about 9 AM? Is that too early on a Sat.?

Board Position
    Trail Steward - Illiniwek; Web Director

I just did a lap tonight and there are two trees across the trail; one on the north loop and one on the south loop. There are also some trees that we didn't get Thursday because we didn't have a saw. Finally, there is a large log we need to drag off of the trail with a come along. If someone wants to bring the tools we can clear them and ride afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by DH001 View Post
    there is a large log we need to drag off of the trail with a come along
    yeah, my fault there again, along with the no bridge on thursday. and not calling jb tonight, just remebered that. (called him - about transporting the bridge) if anyone wants to take the time. i might as well just plan on going with you all in the morning and not to sbp to ride, stopping at rays to load up the bridge and then a ride afterwards.

how long is the loop, and how bad are the laps. i am racin in waverly on sunday, dont wanna work too hard tomorrow, just get in a few gentle? laps....

post up of call me before 8:30 tomorrow morning so i know wether to get the bridge from ray. already talked with him, that's no problem, he'll be around.

235-6845
    the wheels on my bike go round and round......

Board Position
    Trail Steward - Illiniwek; Web Director

Dru_b, let me know when to meet you at Ray's to transport the bridge.

The lap is around 3 miles currently and the south loop climb is not too bad with a granny gear. The north loop up/down isn't yet completed so a hike a bike will probably be required for ~20 yds. We can do a few laps on both the north and south loops without doing much climbing. A lot of the current trail is rolling with a few 20-30 foot grunts up top.

I just looked at the radar and it isn't looking good. I'm already getting light rain. I better just stay home.

STU-PID RAIN!!!