Thread: Trail status postings

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Jones View Post
    Dear Salsa rider, you should be embarassed by a comment like that, considering you are a board member. Read my original post... your people flamed me.
    Dear Ginger,

It is a shame that your original post was so negative and belligerent toward FORC. There are better ways to express your opinions without pissing everyone off. These same people are the ones who would help pick you up off the trail and dust you off and get you on your way.

Your Posts = Epic Fail

Board Position
    Trail Steward - Sylvan Island

So, Ginger, you've been this great mountain biker all these years, what have you done to help promote the sport? We've been at this for the last twelve years, working to turn around the negative image that mountain bikers have been given. That we are not just a bunch of Mountaindew drinking punks that are going to go out and tear up the trails and have no respect for the land. And due to those efforts we now have several trails in this area, a couple great races a year and people coming from all over to ride are trails
    My advice to you would be, if you think you can do something better, than do it, don't sit there and complain about it. If you enjoy mountain biking as much as it sounds like you do and there is something that you think that we cound do better, don't just start casting stones at the ones that are tryng to help, give a hand, get invoved.

FM
    In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria.