Thread: Race results for Sco Co Pa

Board Position
    President

Default Race results for Sco Co Pa

Last edited by SweetSVT99; 07-30-2009 at 12:37 PM.
    You'd understand if you know what I was talking about.

I wanna ride!

Wherever there is trouble, you will find me.

Just curious, Do you have any idea why even though I rode the Stampede and both days at scocopa, my name and lap times are not shown for any racaes anywhere in any results?

It's not a huge deal, but sometimes a guy wants to compare lap times with the fast guys to see how much he needs to improve, ya know?!

Also, Hot Johnny had to bail on the single speed class and is listed in 1st place.

Believe in yourself? Well sure, of course. But be aware that "believing in myself" has been the root cause of most of my injuries.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I feel sorry for people who don't do this." -Badfish41- after bombing the Hermosa's at Levis Trow.

Quote Originally Posted by Vibrato View Post
    Just curious, Do you have any idea why even though I rode the Stampede and both days at scocopa, my name and lap times are not shown for any racaes anywhere in any results?

It's not a huge deal, but sometimes a guy wants to compare lap times with the fast guys to see how much he needs to improve, ya know?!

Also, Hot Johnny had to bail on the single speed class and is listed in 1st place.
    Looks like the sport class has a few discrepancies too.

Board Position
    Insurance Manager

In Novice, I was told I was getting a medal for 3rd place in age division. but there are 3 guys ahead of me in their thirties on the results page?
    A Value Oriented Cyclist

Board Position
    President

Jeff did say in the email he still had some work to do. That may be the issues you are all talking about.
    You'd understand if you know what I was talking about.

My buddy Chris did the open race and I'm pretty sure he finished 5th (I was sitting at the finish line) and his name doesn't appear in the results anywhere.

Default discrepencies

Maybe the best thing to do would be to put up the spreadsheets that Amy did for each race, each day. The results on those are correct, attested to by the race official. There are no times on those, obviously.
    Eric-you are getting a medal. Remember, the top 3 in Novice-regardless of age-got those cool trophies, which takes them out of the age group winnings.

Board Position
    Insurance Manager

I love it when the race organizers do it that way!!
    A Value Oriented Cyclist

Quote Originally Posted by kiks View Post
    Maybe the best thing to do would be to put up the spreadsheets that Amy did for each race, each day. The results on those are correct, attested to by the race official. There are no times on those, obviously.
    Eric-you are getting a medal. Remember, the top 3 in Novice-regardless of age-got those cool trophies, which takes them out of the age group winnings.
    I didn't realize they were different (didn't look at the spreadsheets since AG already had the time results posted).

Updated: http://www.qcforc.org/index.php?opti...d=60&Itemid=66

Thanks, Steve. I did see where my cutting & pasting skills were lacking-for the ScoCoPa Chase, HJ & FM should be under SS, E, O, M; not under Novice. If anyone has any other questions/observations, then please let me know.