Quote Originally Posted by SweetSVT99 View Post
I'm glad you enjoyed SBP. Tons of FORCers have put in hour and hour building and maintaining singletrack that everyone can enjoy, and I think the goal has been pretty well met.

As far as the sustainable part...I'm assuming you are referring mostly to L.T. There are a couple sections that we knew were questionable when we built them, but have actually held up a bit better than expected. That area of SBP is so steep it was quite a challenge to put trail in that we were 100% comfortable would be sustainable.
If the planets ever align right and my schedule allows me next time I'm in the area I'll gladly volunteer to push dirt around! :banana: What night of the week you have trailwork? Don't think my parents will be moving any time soon so I may as well do my part for my trail away from home.

As for sustainable vs. otherwise, I'm doing my own "experiment" in that with a trail I'm building in southern, central MN that will be lucky to get 1/10th the traffic of SBP. So, I'm not worrying so much about being 100% sustainable, either. Still, seems like I always end up re-building or re-routing something to be more of a sustainable design usually due to better riding/flow issues! Kinda funny, that.