Thread: Nice work on making the Sco Co Pa race happen in a big way!!

Default Nice work on making the Sco Co Pa race happen in a big way!!

Many people came together to put on what I and many others think was a top-notch race weekend. Scot Schaar, my proverbial hat goes off to you. Nice work! Everyone else -- the people who got the course built and ready, the countless volunteers, the racers, FORCers, etc. I am so impressed and proud of you all. Congratulations on a hugely successful event! Thank you.
    I wanna ride!

Agreed! The race was awesome!

I also would like to say thanks. You guys put on a great race and the course is great for all classes, just starting out and experts. I really like that. I have been to races that the course is just to tech for some new to the sport.

I do want to say that I feel (and maybe others too) you should have announced the awards, say, 5 min after you posted the results. I understand that you had some FOCR members that got metals and they were out helping the sport race but they made that chose, my family and I know some others needed to get going and we just had to wait to long. Don't get me wrong I just wanted to bring it up so maybe next time it would go more smoothly.

Thanks for the great event... See ya next time
    Andy

Nice Job FORCers ! you guys and gals do a great job ! It was nice for Tony and I to get to race and have some fun...I have always been impressed at your races !

Default wait time

Sorry; I'm not sure how long the wait time was, but after a race, the official will take the results to registration. They then sort out the results and print them out. The official will check the printout and sign it and mark down the time. Then it is announced that results have been posted. Per USAC rules, there is then a 15 minute window for any posssible protests to the results. If there are no disputes, the results are announced as final. So some of the lag time is mandated.

Ok, Yeah I don't think pamba goes by USAC rules. Sorry my bad just wanted to say something about it.

See at the next race.

Default thanks to the volunteers

Today's weather brings back memories of SIS!
    We want to thank the FORC'ers for their help with ScoCoPa.

Amy-2!! days of fast, accurate data entry, and set-up,
    Ryan & his mom for a great schwag/raffle system, and set-up
    and Ryan for designing our great logo,
    Sass, Amanda M, Kim, Jim Y, Sorya, & KC for helping w/registration,
    and hats off to KC for her artwork-a picture is worth a 1000 words,
    TW for being the all-around gofer,
    Garrick, Dave S, JB, & Jim G for course marshalling-I hope that the bugs weren't too bad, and Jim G & crew for creating the cool trophies, and for set-up, and Dave G for taking on the unpopular job of being the parking lot police,
    Mountain Bike Patrol & Ambassadors for all their efforts-Mudpixie is the hostess with the mostest!
    AG & the SCP trail crew for their work making this a great course,
    A big hug from Scot to Phil C for being a great right hand man,
    Dru b & Scotty, and all who helped with clean-up,
    and thanks to racers who came to this new venue-hope that you had fun!
    Last edited by kiks; 07-21-2009 at 08:33 PM.

8. Default Big Thanks

I want to thank all the FORC members that welcomed a PAMBA member into their campsite. The kids and I had a great time and appreciate the hospitality. The race course was in excellent shape. Can't believe the trails had been closed because I was choking on dust at the first turn.