The City of Davenport Parks and Recreation Department requests our presence at a People in Motion Event on Friday, July 24th from 1:00-5:00 PM at Sunderbruch Park. From Sherrie Fischer:

The purpose of our event is to show the residents of Davenport all of the opportunities they have in each park, we do this by having different agencies “host” a booth space and provide activities and information. This event in the past has had 200+ attendees. A large portion of them were camp and/or school groups with families mixed throughout.

We were hoping that you would like to host a table informing people of the trail system you have so generously created in the park. We can provide a table, tent and chairs.

Let me know if you are interested or have any questions.

I know 1-5pm on a weekday is difficult for most people to participate, but I think it would be a good opportunity for us to gain additional exposure and a stronger link between Quad City area trails and the club. Is anyone interested and available to attend? Maybe do this in "shifts" of a couple of hours?

Give a holla!
Rg.