Thread: People in Motion

Default People in Motion

The City of Davenport Parks and Recreation Department requests our presence at a People in Motion Event on Friday, July 24th from 1:00-5:00 PM at Sunderbruch Park. From Sherrie Fischer:

The purpose of our event is to show the residents of Davenport all of the opportunities they have in each park, we do this by having different agencies “host” a booth space and provide activities and information. This event in the past has had 200+ attendees. A large portion of them were camp and/or school groups with families mixed throughout.

We were hoping that you would like to host a table informing people of the trail system you have so generously created in the park. We can provide a table, tent and chairs.

Let me know if you are interested or have any questions.

I know 1-5pm on a weekday is difficult for most people to participate, but I think it would be a good opportunity for us to gain additional exposure and a stronger link between Quad City area trails and the club. Is anyone interested and available to attend? Maybe do this in "shifts" of a couple of hours?

Give a holla!
    Rg.
    Haters gonna hate.

I am on vacation that week and will be back from Minnesota by then. I can help as needed. I also have a E-Z up Canopy if that helps.

Paul

i talked with my business agent from work the other day and he forsees the rest of the year being "very, very slow" so i think that by the 24th i will still be unemployed and have PLENTY of time for this. I'll man the booth, i just need a friend.
    the wheels on my bike go round and round......

Quote Originally Posted by dru_b View Post
    I'll man the booth, i just need a friend.
    Dude, you're in FORC, you have PLENTY of Friends!!

Rg.
    Haters gonna hate.

Would love to, but will be up at 24-9 that weekend.
    I wanna ride!

Sorry, Scot & I will be in Mt. Pleasant with the 2 million other RAGRAI'ers; but there is only 1 Team Good Beer!

got called back to work tomorrow, NOT going to be able to do this any longer, sorry.
    the wheels on my bike go round and round......

Quote Originally Posted by dru_b View Post
    got called back to work tomorrow, NOT going to be able to do this any longer, sorry.
    Sucks you aren't going to be able to make, AWESOME you got called back to work!

Jen and I are moving this weekend, so I won't be able to participate. Unless someone else is willing and able, we'll have to let this pass...

Rg.
    Haters gonna hate.