Quote Originally Posted by TravelerTravis View Post
A few additional questions, if I may, as race day approaches on Sunday:

1) What are the procedures upon arrival at the island on Sunday morning? I'm doing the Novice race, which I believe starts at 9am, but I have no idea what time I should arrive, what I need to do when I get there, or what time the lineup begins for the actual race?

2) I saw something on the Facebook event about the new race map being posted, but I haven't seen anything yet. The event page recommends pre-riding the course, but without an updated map, I can only practice the one from 2018 and hope that it is the same/similar?

3) Is there a link to the race rules?

4) Are spectators allowed this year with Covid-19 and where will they need to be positioned in order to see the racers?

5) As a first-time racer, is there anything else I need to know before arriving Sunday morning? I have practiced the 2018 lap a few times, but I have not had a chance to do a large group ride of any kind, so I'm not sure on etiquette upon race start or when passing / letting others pass?

Thanks!
Just a quick note, I rode a few laps this morning before the rain and there is a tree down across the trail. it's in the fist half approximately 1 mile in and just east of the wall on the "main" road.